the documentation on the site is missing

the documentation on the site is missing

Paul Robert Marino
I just went on the site http://www.h5l.org/ because I wanted t refer
some one to some of the doumentation and found I get a 404 error when
ever I try to click on one of the documentation links.

Re: the documentation on the site is missing

Love Hörnquist Åstrand

> 13 nov 2014 kl. 15:40 skrev Paul Robert Marino <[hidden email]>:
>
> I just went on the site http://www.h5l.org/ because I wanted t refer
> some one to some of the doumentation and found I get a 404 error when
> ever I try to click on one of the documentation links.

Sorry about that, I moved the server some weeks ago and I keep forgetting about it.

The pages are back.

Love