segfault in krb5_gss_canonicalize_name with GSS_C_NO_OID

segfault in krb5_gss_canonicalize_name with GSS_C_NO_OID

Andreas Hasenack
I'm trying to use racoon with gssapi authentication and it just
segfaults. Debugging it showed that krb5_gss_canonicalize_name was
segfaulting when receiving GSS_C_NO_OID as its third argument.

I found someone else with this same problem about a year ago, but the
thread stopped short:

http://mailman.mit.edu/pipermail/kerberos/2004-April/005125.html

Any news?

I'm using 1.3.3, but the same code is in 1.4.1 so I guess it would
segfault also.