next Kerberos ops/admin teleconference March 7

next Kerberos ops/admin teleconference March 7

Tom Yu
Kerberos operators and administrators are invited to a public monthly
operations-focused teleconference.  These take place the first Tuesday
of each month at 13:00 (1:00pm) US Eastern Time.  The next one will be
on March 7.

This is an opportunity for operators or administrators of Kerberos
deployments to share their Kerberos operational experiences with
Kerberos developers and each other.  Although the primary developers in
attendance are developers of MIT Kerberos, we welcome discussion of
experiences that operators or administrators have with other
implementations.

The WebEx information (including telephone-only access) is below.  If
you want to join the online portion of the meeting, e.g., if you want to
use your computer for meeting audio, the meeting password will be sent
to this list on the day of the meeting.  You may also request the
meeting password directly from me.

Current information about this teleconference, including notes from
previous sessions, can be found at:

http://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Ops_feedback_teleconference

Proposed topics for 2017-03-07:

* Patch releases (krb5-1.15.1, krb5-1.14.5)
* SHA-1 collision attack response

Recurring topics:

* What do you wish you knew when you started working with Kerberos but
  had trouble discovering?

* What Kerberos-related tasks do you find difficult or impossible that
  you wish were easier?

You can forward this invitation to others.

Hello,

Tom Yu changed the WebEx meeting information.

MIT Kerberos admin/ops feedback session
The 1st Tuesday of every month, from Tuesday, February 7, 2017, to no end date
1:00 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  1 hr

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=ma7cc1c613210e9949a1fbd643558cb53
Meeting number: 640 256 582
Meeting password: Please obtain your meeting password from your host.

JOIN BY PHONE
+1-617-324-0000 US Toll Number
Access code: 640 256 582

CCP:+16173240000x640256582#
Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,640256582#

Add this meeting to your calendar (Cannot add from mobile devices):
https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=mda4a957e46dcc8b3fab4e450a07ce3d8

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, discuss your concerns with the meeting host prior to the start of the recording or do not join the session. Please note that any such recordings may be subject to discovery in the event of litigation.

Re: next Kerberos ops/admin teleconference March 7

Tom Yu
Meeting password: 2NBYnB26

Re: next Kerberos ops/admin teleconference March 7

andre@academ.org
Hello,
Thank you for your message.
I see the passwd there, but not a link to connect to.
Regards,
Andrey
On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 12:53:57 -0500
Tom Yu <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Meeting password: 2NBYnB26

Re: next Kerberos ops/admin teleconference March 7 ... is there one for April 2017?

Jeff D'Angelo
Hi,

I just tried to call in, but don't seem to be able to reach a valid number, and now that I search the list, don't see an announcement for this month.  Are we skipping April?

--
Jeff

Re: next Kerberos ops/admin teleconference March 7 ... is there one for April 2017?

Greg Hudson
Sorry about that.  Due to low historic attendance and the departure of
one of our team members, I made the decision not to continue the monthly
admin/ops calls.  I notified the most common attendee privately, but in
hindsight I should have also made a public announcement.