newbi - How to get a overall statistic in spirit of KA

newbi - How to get a overall statistic in spirit of KA

Mathias Feiler

Hello listmember!

I'm about to migrate from KA to heimdal. Thus I need some adjustment.
My question off to day is: Is there a heimdal counterpart (or similar)
for "kas statistic"?
For those not knowing KA I enclosed this dump:
- - - - - - 8< - - - - - - - - - - 8< - - - - - - - - - - - 8< - - - -
> kas stat -admin gonzo
Administrator's (gonzo) Password:
20469 allocs, 12202 frees, 0 password changes
Hash table utilization = 63.410000%
From host 90290203 started at Thu Jan 27 05:00:35 2005:
  of 7073222 requests for Authenticate, 113871 were aborted.
  of 4611283 requests for GetTicket, 1 were aborted.
  of 83 requests for CreateUser, 0 were aborted.
  of 373 requests for SetPassword, 0 were aborted.
  of 68 requests for SetFields, 0 were aborted.
  of 25 requests for DeleteUser, 0 were aborted.
  of 8447 requests for GetEntry, 28 were aborted.
  of 8252 requests for ListEntry, 1 were aborted.
  of 3 requests for GetStats, 2 were aborted.
  of 767 requests for UAuthenticate, 0 were aborted.
Used 0.000 seconds of CPU time.
8 admin accounts

- - - - - - 8< - - - - - - - - - - 8< - - - - - - - - - - - 8< - - - -

sincerely Mathias Feiler

Re: newbi - How to get a overall statistic in spirit of KA

Johan Danielsson
Mathias Feiler <[hidden email]> writes:

> I'm about to migrate from KA to heimdal. Thus I need some adjustment.
> My question off to day is: Is there a heimdal counterpart (or similar)
> for "kas statistic"?

No, but I'm probably going to implement something. For now you have to
look at the log files. There is a utility for this in
tools/kdc-log-analyze.pl, you will probably have to tweak this to your
preference.

/Johan

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, Johan Danielsson wrote:

|Mathias Feiler <[hidden email]> writes:
|
|> I'm about to migrate from KA to heimdal. Thus I need some adjustment.
|> My question off to day is: Is there a heimdal counterpart (or similar)
|> for "kas statistic"?
|
|No, but I'm probably going to implement something. For now you have to

This is nice, go ahead.

|look at the log files. There is a utility for this in
|tools/kdc-log-analyze.pl, you will probably have to tweak this to your

Fine, thank You very much. I'll check it.

|preference.
|
|/Johan

Fuer Rueckfragen stehe ich Ihnen gerne zur Verfuegung, beforzuge jedoch
telefonisdche Kontacktaufnahme ( 3949 oder +49 (0)179 6954907 ). Danke.

Hochachtungsvoll und mit freundlichen Gruessen   M.Feiler

----
  Mit Computerviren verhaelt es sich so, wie mit verschiedenen
  Geschlechtskrankheiten:  Meist HOLT man sie sich wenn man
  zu leichtsinnig zu ugeschuetzt  verkehrt.

PGP public key &  Homepage   :  http://www.uni-hohenheim.de/~feiler