ldap connection pool not used still?

Chris Hecker

>From https://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Cleanups:
/The LDAP KDB module maintains a connection pool, but only ever uses one
connection (since our KDC is single-threaded)./

Should I have my ldap_conns_per_server set at 1 always right now?

Chris

Re: ldap connection pool not used still?

Greg Hudson
On 08/02/2018 12:35 AM, Chris Hecker wrote:
>>From https://k5wiki.kerberos.org/wiki/Cleanups:
> /The LDAP KDB module maintains a connection pool, but only ever uses one
> connection (since our KDC is single-threaded)./
>
> Should I have my ldap_conns_per_server set at 1 always right now?

I believe that should work and should save a trivial amount of resources
by not making extra connections.  It's possible that I missed something,
so if you try that setting and run into a problem, let me know.