[krbdev.mit.edu #8797] Wrong functions used in gss_get_mic_iov_length() documentation example code

[krbdev.mit.edu #8797] Wrong functions used in gss_get_mic_iov_length() documentation example code

Greg Hudson via RT-2
[[hidden email] - Wed Apr 17 14:47:35 2019]:
> I thought (and t_iov.c seems to confirm) that the
> GSS_IOV_BUFFER_TYPE_MIC_TOKEN comes after the
GSS_IOV_BUFFER_TYPE_DATA
> buffer.

It shouldn't matter whether it comes before or after.  The result
should appear in the first MIC_TOKEN iov, and all DATA and SIGN_ONLY
iovs should contribute to the data being signed.