[krbdev.mit.edu #8663] TLS is not free on library unload

[krbdev.mit.edu #8663] TLS is not free on library unload

Jeffrey Arbuckle via RT
Hi

I was playing gssapiv2 plugin in Cyrus SASL compiled with Visual Studio
2015 x64 when noticed a crash on exit of my application. I checked the
application with "Application Verifier" and found out kerberos libraries
free TLS incorrectly (not everything). I found the error in the code and it
looks like it's kind of result of copy'n'paste in the middle of night :-)

More details in their bug tracker on github
https://github.com/cyrusimap/cyrus-sasl/issues/509#issuecomment-379560555

Best Regards,
Sergey