[krbdev.mit.edu #7135] [Comment] gssapi mechanism glue dlcloses objects potentially after they are already unloaded

[krbdev.mit.edu #7135] [Comment] gssapi mechanism glue dlcloses objects potentially after they are already unloaded

Jeffrey Arbuckle via RT

https://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=7135
This is a comment.  It is not sent to the Requestor(s):

Although this was fixed in glibc 2.25, we now have a need to work around it for
systems with older glibc versions. (Otherwise "make check" will break on
reasonably current Linux distributions due to the negoex tests.) I am reopening
this and clearing the nochange tag.