[krbdev.mit.edu #3091] add krb5_cc_new_unique()

[krbdev.mit.edu #3091] add krb5_cc_new_unique()

Greg Hudson via RT
The name of the function and its behavior were discussed for several
weeks on [hidden email].  Consensus on the name was reached at that
time and Heimdal has already committed the functionality.  How strong is
your objection?

Re: [krbdev.mit.edu #3091] add krb5_cc_new_unique()

Greg Hudson via RT
On Jun 8, 2005, at 16:00, Jeffrey Altman via RT wrote:
> The name of the function and its behavior were discussed for several
> weeks on [hidden email].  Consensus on the name was reached at that
> time and Heimdal has already committed the functionality.  How strong
> is
> your objection?

The behavior I'm fine with, the name ... well, I'm blanking on the
discussion, and it looks like I didn't participate.  Not a strong
objection; sensible naming of functions is already something people
shouldn't be expecting of us. :-)  Maybe we can fix that when we design
a Real API.

Ken