* Add support for accessing KDCs via an HTTPS proxy server using the
* Add support for hierarchical incremental propagation, where slaves
can act as intermediates between an upstream master and other
* Add support for configuring GSS mechanisms using
/etc/gss/mech.d/*.conf files in addition to /etc/gss/mech.
* Add support to the LDAP KDB module for binding to the LDAP server using SASL.
* The KDC listens for TCP connections by default.
* Fix a minor key disclosure vulnerability where using the "keepold"
option to the kadmin randkey operation could return the old keys.
* Add client support for the Kerberos Cache Manager protocol. If the
host is running a Heimdal kcm daemon, caches served by the daemon
can be accessed with the KCM: cache type.
* When built on OS X 10.7 and higher, use "KCM:" as the default cache
type, unless overridden by command-line options or krb5-config
* Add support for doing unlocked database dumps for the DB2 KDC back
end, which would allow the KDC and kadmind to continue accessing the
database during lengthy database dumps.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1