[kitten] new draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2

[kitten] new draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2

Michael Jenkins
A new version of the subject draft has been posted. We addressed all of the comments on -08, generally with text supplied (thanks!).

Mike

--
Mike Jenkins
[hidden email] - if you want me to read it only at my desk

Re: [kitten] new draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2

Greg Hudson
On 01/26/2016 01:51 PM, Michael Jenkins wrote:
> A new version of the subject draft has been posted. We addressed all of
> the comments on -08, generally with text supplied (thanks!).

All of the text changes look okay to me.  The diff shows some unexpected
whitespace changes, but I think that's just an artifact of page breaks
occurring at different locations, or something.