[kitten] meeting in Seoul?

Benjamin Kaduk-2
Hi all,

Session requests are now open for IETF 97 in Seoul (November 13-18).  Does
anyone have topic(s) they would like to cover there?  If there are no
request to that effect.

Please send in any topics by September 7.

-Ben
for the kitten chairs

Re: [kitten] meeting in Seoul?

Nathaniel McCallum-5
On Wed, 2016-08-24 at 20:53 -0400, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Session requests are now open for IETF 97 in Seoul (November 13-
> 18).  Does
> anyone have topic(s) they would like to cover there?  If there are no
> request to that effect.
>
> Please send in any topics by September 7.

I would definitely like to discuss my three outstanding drafts:
  * Authentication Indicators
  * URI Discovery
  * SPAKE Preauth

This discussion doesn't have to be in Seoul, though I may be there for
other reasons.

In the case of Authentication Indicators, the authors feel this draft
is complete and is ready for WGLC.

Regarding the other two drafts, I am about to issue new revisions
(today or tomorrow). I would very much like them to be adopted by the
working group.

In the case of URI Discovery, we are close to merging a patch
supporting the feature.
    https://github.com/krb5/krb5/pull/481

In the case of SPAKE, we have a basic implementation working and plan
to expand it to support second features in the coming months.
    https://github.com/greghudson/krb5/tree/spake

We would very much like to move these drafts along as quickly as
possible.

Nathaniel

Re: [kitten] meeting in Seoul?

Benjamin Kaduk-2
We've heard from Nathaniel; are there any other topics of interest at of
before Seoul?

-Ben

On Thu, 25 Aug 2016, Nathaniel McCallum wrote:

> On Wed, 2016-08-24 at 20:53 -0400, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Session requests are now open for IETF 97 in Seoul (November 13-
> > 18).  Does
> > anyone have topic(s) they would like to cover there?  If there are no
> > request to that effect.
> >
> > Please send in any topics by September 7.
>
> I would definitely like to discuss my three outstanding drafts:
>   * Authentication Indicators
>   * URI Discovery
>   * SPAKE Preauth
>
> This discussion doesn't have to be in Seoul, though I may be there for
> other reasons.
>
> In the case of Authentication Indicators, the authors feel this draft
> is complete and is ready for WGLC.
>
> Regarding the other two drafts, I am about to issue new revisions
> (today or tomorrow). I would very much like them to be adopted by the
> working group.
>
> In the case of URI Discovery, we are close to merging a patch
> supporting the feature.
>     https://github.com/krb5/krb5/pull/481
>
> In the case of SPAKE, we have a basic implementation working and plan
> to expand it to support second features in the coming months.
>     https://github.com/greghudson/krb5/tree/spake
>
> We would very much like to move these drafts along as quickly as
> possible.
>
> Nathaniel

Re: [kitten] meeting in Seoul?

Benjamin Kaduk-2
Having heard nothing else, I have submitted a "no meeting requested"
meeting request, which should have sent mail here.
If we do come up with additional topics, there is still a couple weeks in
which we could change the request, if needed.

-Ben