[kitten] actions after LC for draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis

[kitten] actions after LC for draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis

Stephen Farrell

Hiya,

I think the LC for this produced minor comments from
the secdir and gen-art reviews and there was also a
comment from IANA.

Can the authors please prepare a version that has the
relevant changes and/or reply here to say why some of
those changes aren't needed.

If you can post that next Monday once the I-D repo is
open again then I'll put the draft on the following
IESG telechat.

Thanks,
S.

Re: [kitten] actions after LC for draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis

Shawn M Emery
On 11/ 8/16 04:47 AM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> Hiya,
>
> I think the LC for this produced minor comments from
> the secdir and gen-art reviews and there was also a
> comment from IANA.

Yes.  I think I've captured all of the various input.

> Can the authors please prepare a version that has the
> relevant changes and/or reply here to say why some of
> those changes aren't needed.

I have an updated draft ready to submit.  I've posted the delta from 02
here:

https://tinyurl.com/p3v4ffu

> If you can post that next Monday once the I-D repo is
> open again then I'll put the draft on the following
> IESG telechat.

I have a note to do so.

Thanks,

Shawn.