[kitten] Regarding submission of Internet Draft

[kitten] Regarding submission of Internet Draft

Naresh Kumar
Sir ,

I have submitted another version of Internet Draft regarding "Security for 5G ". Please consider it and give your feedback.
following is the link of submission:

Re: [kitten] Regarding submission of Internet Draft

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 12:14:28PM +0530, Naresh Kumar wrote:
> Sir ,
>
> I have submitted another version of Internet Draft regarding "Security for
> 5G ". Please consider it and give your feedback.
> following is the link of submission:
>

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/submit/status/97490/
> 01cbde4505a2923d3b4269459e24cc89/

I think https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-naresh-kitten-security-for-5g-00
would be a more conventional link to an internet-draft.

It's also unclear that this topic is in scope for the kitten WG, or even
the IETF as a whole.  Kitten is chartered
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/kitten/about/) to work on the GSS-API,
Kerberos, and SASL, none of which seem to apply here.

Wouldn't the 3GPP be a more appropriate place to discuss 5G security
mechanisms?

Re: [kitten] Regarding submission of Internet Draft

Naresh Kumar
Thanks, I'll check it out.

Thanking You.

Naresh Kumar
Pursuing M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Analytics)
National Institute of Technology Delhi
Mobile:  +918839338318
Email:  [hidden email]/[hidden email]

Hello,