[kitten] Progressing draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness

[kitten] Progressing draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness

Stephen Farrell

Hiya,

I didn't see any changes being needed after the IETF LC
for this, but please correct me if I missed something.

I'll put it on the next IESG telechat.

Thanks,
S.

Re: [kitten] Progressing draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness

Michiko Short
Thanks for the update Stephen.

-Mich

On Tue, Nov 08, 2016 at 12:04:43PM +0000, Stephen Farrell wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> I didn't see any changes being needed after the IETF LC
> for this, but please correct me if I missed something.

Yup, I think we just had a couple of potential RFC Editor notes.