[kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-07: (with COMMENT)

[kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-07: (with COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty
Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-07: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness/

COMMENT:

Re: [kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-07: (with COMMENT)

Stephen Farrell

Thanks. I've added the RFC editor note now. [1]

I'll give the WG a day just-in-case and then send
the approval mail.

Cheers,
S.

[1]