[kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: (with DISCUSS)

[kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: (with DISCUSS)

Kathleen Moriarty
Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: Discuss

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis/

DISCUSS:

Holding a discuss until the Gen-art conversation on minimum size of the
fressness token resolves.  Will switch to a yes once that is resolved.
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg13942.html

Re: [kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: (with DISCUSS)

Stephen Farrell

Is that discuss posted on the wrong kitten document?

S.

On 29/11/16 15:52, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:

> Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: Discuss

> introductory paragraph, however.)

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis/

> DISCUSS:
>
> Holding a discuss until the Gen-art conversation on minimum size of the
> fressness token resolves.  Will switch to a yes once that is resolved.
> https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg13942.html

Re: [kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: (with DISCUSS)

Shawn M Emery
On 11/29/16 01:29 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
Is that discuss posted on the wrong kitten document?

Yes, this DISCUSS should have been for draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness.  Matt Rogers is also incorrectly listed as the document shepherd and "Send notices to" for draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis.  These should be Ben Kaduk.

Shawn.
--
On 29/11/16 15:52, Kathleen Moriarty wrote:
Kathleen Moriarty has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: Discuss

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis/

DISCUSS:

Holding a discuss until the Gen-art conversation on minimum size of the
fressness token resolves.  Will switch to a yes once that is resolved.
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/gen-art/current/msg13942.html

Re: [kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: (with DISCUSS)

Benjamin Kaduk-2
On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 02:46:20PM -0700, Shawn M Emery wrote:
> On 11/29/16 01:29 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:
> > Is that discuss posted on the wrong kitten document?
>
> Yes, this DISCUSS should have been for
> draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness.  Matt Rogers is also incorrectly
> listed as the document shepherd and "Send notices to" for
> draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis.  These should be Ben Kaduk.

The shepherd and "send notices to" is correct, I think.  Matt has been
helping shepherd some documents that were not getting enough time from
the chairs.

Re: [kitten] Kathleen Moriarty's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03: (with DISCUSS)

Kathleen Moriarty
Oops, I'll correct it later.

Thank you,
Kathleen

Please excuse typos, sent from handheld device