[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Anonymity Support for Kerberos
        Authors         : Larry Zhu
                          Paul Leach
                          Sam Hartman
                          Shawn Emery
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2016-11-16

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol to allow a
   Kerberos client to securely communicate with a Kerberos application
   service without revealing its identity, or without revealing more
   than its Kerberos realm.  It also defines extensions that allow a
   Kerberos client to obtain anonymous credentials without revealing its
   identity to the Kerberos Key Distribution Center (KDC).  This
   document updates RFCs 4120, 4121, and 4556.  This document obsoletes
   RFC 6112 and reclassifies that document as historic.  RFC 6112
   contained errors and the protocol described in that specification is
   not interoperable with any known implementation.  This specification
   describes a protocol that interoperates with multiple
   implementations.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Re: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03.txt

Benjamin Kaduk-2
Thanks for the updates, Shawn -- it looks good.

Stephen, please go ahead and put this on the IESG agenda at your convenience.

Re: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-03.txt

Stephen Farrell

On 17/11/16 00:56, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> Thanks for the updates, Shawn -- it looks good.
>
> Stephen, please go ahead and put this on the IESG agenda at your convenience.

Done. It's on the Dec 1 telechat.

Cheers,
S.