[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Best practices for password hashing and storage
        Author          : Sam Whited
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00.txt
        Pages           : 13
        Date            : 2020-05-20

Abstract:
   This document outlines best practices for handling user passwords and
   other authenticator secrets in client-server systems making use of
   SASL.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-password-storage-00