[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-service-discovery-00.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-service-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Kerberos Service Discovery using DNS
        Authors         : Nathaniel McCallum
                          Matt Rogers
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-krb-service-discovery-00.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2017-02-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes defines a new mechanism for discovering
   Kerberos services using DNS.  This new mechanism extends the
   mechanism already defined in Kerberos V5 [RFC4120] and has four
   goals.  First, reduce the number of DNS queries required to discover
   a Kerberos KDC.  Second, provide DNS administrators more control over
   client behavior.  Third, provide support for discovery of the MS-
   KKDCP transport.  Fourth, define a discovery procedure for Kerberos
   password services.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-service-discovery/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-service-discovery-00

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/