[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-05.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-05.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication Indicator in Kerberos Tickets
        Authors         : Anupam Jain
                          Nathan Kinder
                          Nathaniel McCallum
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-05.txt
        Pages           : 5
        Date            : 2017-01-03

Abstract:
   This document updates section "6.  Assigned Numbers" of RFC 7751 in
   order to specify an extension in the Kerberos protocol.  It defines a
   new authorization data type AD-AUTHENTICATION-INDICATOR.  The purpose
   of introducing this data type is to include an indicator of the
   strength of a client's authentication in service tickets so that
   application services can use it as an input into policy decisions.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-05

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-05

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/