[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication Indicator in Kerberos Tickets
        Authors         : Anupam Jain
                          Nathan Kinder
                          Nathaniel McCallum
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04.txt
        Pages           : 5
        Date            : 2016-12-15

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4120 in order to specify an extension in
   the Kerberos protocol.  It defines a new authorization data type AD-
   AUTHENTICATION-INDICATOR.  The purpose of introducing this data type
   is to include an indicator of the strength of a client's
   authentication in service tickets so that application services can
   use it as an input into policy decisions.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Re: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04.txt

Benjamin Kaduk-2
This just had a couple tweaks from the idnits script and shepherd
review; it's been sent onward to the IESG for processing.

-Ben