[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication Indicator in Kerberos Tickets
        Authors         : Anupam Jain
                          Nathan Kinder
                          Nathaniel McCallum
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01.txt
        Pages           : 5
        Date            : 2016-05-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension in the Kerberos protocol
   [RFC4120].  It defines a new Authorization Data Type AD-
   AUTHENTICATION-INDICATOR.  The purpose of introducing this data type
   is to include an indicator of the strength of a client's
   authentication in the service tickets so that the application
   services can use it as an input into policy decisions.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-01

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/