[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Move Kerberos protocol parameter registries to IANA
        Author          : Tom Yu
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04.txt
        Pages           : 9
        Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   The Keberos 5 network authentication protocol has several numeric
   protocol parameters.  Most of these parameters are not currently
   under IANA maintenance.  This document requests that IANA take over
   the maintenance of the remainder of these Kerberos parameters.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04