[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Initial and Pass Through Authentication Using Kerberos V5 and the GSS- API (IAKERB)
        Authors         : Benjamin Kaduk
                          Jim Schaad
                          Larry Zhu
                          Jeffery Altman
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03.txt
        Pages           : 13
        Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol and the
   GSS-API Kerberos mechanism that enable a GSS-API Kerberos client to
   exchange messages with the KDC by using the GSS-API acceptor as a
   proxy, encapsulating the Kerberos messages inside GSS-API tokens.
   With these extensions a client can obtain Kerberos tickets for
   services where the KDC is not accessible to the client, but is
   accessible to the application server.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03