[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Namespace Considerations and Registries for GSS-API Extensions
        Authors         : Nicolas      Williams
                          Alexey Melnikov
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11.txt
        Pages           : 13
        Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the ways in which the GSS-API may be extended
   and directs the creation of an IANA registry for various GSS-API
   namespaces.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11