[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gss-sanon-01.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gss-sanon-01.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Simple Anonymous GSS-API Mechanism
        Author          : Luke Howard
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gss-sanon-01.txt
        Pages           : 11
        Date            : 2020-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines protocols, procedures and conventions for a
   Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API)
   security mechanism that provides key agreement without authentication
   of either party.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-sanon/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-sanon-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-sanon-01