[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt

Internet-Drafts

This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : AES Encryption with HMAC-SHA2 for Kerberos 5
        Authors         : Michael J. Jenkins
                          Michael A. Peck
                          Kelley W. Burgin
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt
        Pages           : 18
        Date            : 2016-08-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for Kerberos 5.  The new types use AES in CTS mode
   (CBC mode with ciphertext stealing) for confidentiality and HMAC with
   a SHA-2 hash for integrity.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11

ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

[kitten] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt

Michael Jenkins
This update is in response to comments made so far during IESG review. It
contains several clarifications but no changes that required test vector
regeneration.

[...]

Mike Jenkins
[hidden email] - if you want me to read it only at my desk
[hidden email] - to read everywhere
443-634-3951

Re: [kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt

On 08/26/2016 12:34 PM, [hidden email] wrote:
> https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11

I have looked over these changes and they all seem fine.

Re: [kitten] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt

Jeffrey Altman-2
On 8/26/2016 1:11 PM, Michael Jenkins wrote:
> This update is in response to comments made so far during IESG review. It
> contains several clarifications but no changes that required test vector
> regeneration.

The changes look good to me.

Thank you.

Re: [kitten] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt

Thanks for the updates; they look good to me.

-Ben