[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-09.txt

[kitten] I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-09.txt

Internet-Drafts

 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : AES Encryption with HMAC-SHA2 for Kerberos 5
        Authors         : Michael J. Jenkins
                          Michael A. Peck
                          Kelley W. Burgin
        Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-09.txt
        Pages           : 17
        Date            : 2016-01-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for Kerberos 5.  The new types use AES in CTS mode
   (CBC mode with ciphertext stealing) for confidentiality and HMAC with
   a SHA-2 hash for integrity.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2/

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-09

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-09