[kitten] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04.txt>

[kitten] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04.txt>

Stephen Farrell

FYI, I've requested IETF last call for this.

The only comment I had on the content is that it might have
been nice to add some example values that folks have been
using in the real world, if there any such values that we
can use.

Otherwise, this is nicely crisp and clear,
Thanks,
S.

Re: [kitten] Fwd: Last Call: <draft-ietf-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-04.txt>

Nathaniel McCallum-5
The only pre-defined values we could realistically give as an example
are those in the LOA registry:
https://www.iana.org/assignments/loa-profiles/loa-profiles.xhtml.
However, these values can be seen just by looking at the registry
itself. The RFC which creates the registry is an informative reference
and is mentioned explicitly by the document.

All other values are site-defined.

We can add examples to the draft if needed. However, I think looking
at the LOA registry itself is more valuable.