[kitten] Fwd: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC4752 (4863)

[kitten] Fwd: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC4752 (4863)

Lars Francke
Hi,

I submitted a RFC Errata (see below) for RFC 4752 in November 2016. Stephen Farrell asked me to forward the request to this mailing list for comments and (dis-)approval.

It looks like a relatively simple typo. I'm looking forward to comments.

Cheers,
Lars

Re: [kitten] Fwd: [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC4752 (4863)

Benjamin Kaduk-2
Yes, it looks like a typo and simple fix; sorry for the slowness in responding.

Stephen, kindly mark as verified at your convenience.

Thanks,

Ben

On Mon, Jan 16, 2017 at 09:22:44PM +0100, Lars Francke wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I submitted a RFC Errata (see below) for RFC 4752 in November 2016. Stephen
> Farrell asked me to forward the request to this mailing list for comments
> and (dis-)approval.
>
> It looks like a relatively simple typo. I'm looking forward to comments.
>
> Cheers,
> Lars

Thanks for taking a look Ben and Stephen for verifying.