[kitten] Fwd: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-00.txt] (was draft-kaduk-kitten-des-des-des-die-die-die)

[kitten] Fwd: [Curdle] I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-00.txt] (was draft-kaduk-kitten-des-des-des-die-die-die)

Benjamin Kaduk-2
Hi all,

draft-kaduk-kitten-des-des-des-die-die-die has been adopted by the
curdle WG, which should help it advance more quickly, as I will not
need to recuse myself from decisions of consensus as I would were it
proceeding in the kitten WG.

I will bridge comments across the WGs as needed.

-Ben

----- Forwarded message from [hidden email] -----