[kitten] FYI, new I-D :- Diameter messaging in Kerberos AuthorizationData

[kitten] FYI, new I-D :- Diameter messaging in Kerberos AuthorizationData

Rick van Rein (OpenFortress)
Hello,

FYI -- I filed an I-D that describes Kerberos AuthorizationData in a
format that follows a general format, namely Diameter messages.  Any
comment on this combination of technologies is welcome.

It is not my current intention to push for RFC status, but merely to
specify the option clearly and get a unique tag number for it.  If you
think it should be more than that, please share.

Cheers,
 -Rick