[kitten] Confirm email address for Colin Wong

[kitten] Confirm email address for Colin Wong

IETF Secretariat

Hello,

We have received a request to add the email address '[hidden email]'
to the user account '[hidden email]' at 'datatracker.ietf.org'.
If you requested this change, please confirm that this is your email
address by clicking on following link:

   https://datatracker.ietf.org/accounts/add_email/confirm/ttobelgoog%40gmail.com/20160520/kitten%40ietf.org/9771da3b6f3eb6d1902c09ba9e347800/

This link will expire in 3 days.

If you did not request this change, you may safely ignore this email,
as no actions have been taken.

Best regards,

        The datatracker login manager service
        (for the IETF Secretariat)

Re: [kitten] Confirm email address for Colin Wong

Jeffrey Altman-2
The ietf-secretary has been notified and has removed [hidden email]
from the user's Data Tracker account.

Jeffrey Altman