[kitten] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-alg-agility-05: (with COMMENT)

[kitten] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-alg-agility-05: (with COMMENT)

IETF Secretariat
Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-alg-agility-05: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-alg-agility/

COMMENT:

Hi, thanks for this work. I only have a couple of editorial comments:

- Abstract and Introduction: Please expand PKINIT on first mention in both the
abstract and body.

§4: "... implementations conforming to this specification can OPTIONALLY send
back a list of supported CMS types ..."

OPTIONALLY is not a defined keywords. I suggest changing "... can OPTIONALLY
..." to "MAY" Plural disagreement between "implementations" and "a list".

Re: [kitten] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-alg-agility-05: (with COMMENT)

Robbie Harwood
Ben Campbell writes:

> Hi, thanks for this work. I only have a couple of editorial comments:
>
> - Abstract and Introduction: Please expand PKINIT on first mention in both the
> abstract and body.
>
> §4: "... implementations conforming to this specification can OPTIONALLY send
> back a list of supported CMS types ..."
>
> OPTIONALLY is not a defined keywords. I suggest changing "... can OPTIONALLY
> ..." to "MAY" Plural disagreement between "implementations" and "a list".
Hi Ben, thanks for taking a look!

Greg was kind enough to push a new version (-06) to the datatracker that
hopefully addresses your concerns.

Thanks,
--Robbie