[kitten] Any topics for IETF 101 (London)?

[kitten] Any topics for IETF 101 (London)?

Benjamin Kaduk-2
Hi all,

Session request submission is open for IETF 101 in London (March
17-23).  Please let the chairs know if you will be attending and
have topics you would like to discuss; if there is insufficient
interest, we will not request a session.

Thanks,

Ben
for the Chairs

Re: [kitten] Any topics for IETF 101 (London)?

Florian Schmaus
On 09.01.2018 03:57, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Session request submission is open for IETF 101 in London (March
> 17-23).  Please let the chairs know if you will be attending and
> have topics you would like to discuss; if there is insufficient
> interest, we will not request a session.

I would love to give a short introduction about the Hashed Token SASl
mechanism [1] and gather some feedback. But I first need to see if my
university would cover the travel costs. I should have this sorted out
by the end of the month.

Dave Cridland also recently submitted a related I-D [2] where he
introduces the CLIENT-KEY SASL mechanism. Given that London is basically
just around the corner for him, I wouldn't be surprised and happy if we
could meet at IETF 101.

But if it doesn't work out, there is always IETF 101 + n (n > 0). :)

- Florian

1: https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/kitten/v7X6WBMxMDpNGvXu9N5DEggVdmQ
2: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cridland-kitten-clientkey/

On Mon, Jan 08, 2018 at 08:57:29PM -0600, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Session request submission is open for IETF 101 in London (March
> 17-23).  Please let the chairs know if you will be attending and
> have topics you would like to discuss; if there is insufficient
> interest, we will not request a session.

As you saw, we didn't really achieve critical mass.

Of course, I will be in London and will be happy to talk to folks,
though you may need to send me a heads-up to make sure that I'll
have some time set aside to do so.