[kitten] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-06: (with DISCUSS)

[kitten] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-06: (with DISCUSS)

Alissa Cooper
Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-06: Discuss

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis/

DISCUSS:

This is more for the shepherding AD than the authors/WG: in the discussion
resulting from the Gen-ART review the author indicated that there would be
another pass through the document to capitalize uses of normative must/should
and add a reference to RFC 8174. That seems like the kind of thing where the WG
should get another look at the changes to make sure everyone agrees on what the
normative requirements were/are. Is that the plan?

Re: [kitten] Alissa Cooper's Discuss on draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-06: (with DISCUSS)

Benjamin Kaduk-2
On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 11:04:00AM -0800, Alissa Cooper wrote:

> Alissa Cooper has entered the following ballot position for
> draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-06: Discuss

> introductory paragraph, however.)

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis/

> DISCUSS:
>
> This is more for the shepherding AD than the authors/WG: in the discussion
> resulting from the Gen-ART review the author indicated that there would be
> another pass through the document to capitalize uses of normative must/should
> and add a reference to RFC 8174. That seems like the kind of thing where the WG
> should get another look at the changes to make sure everyone agrees on what the
> normative requirements were/are. Is that the plan?

The changes have been made
(http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/rfc5653bis/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc5653bis-07.html)
and the WG has been asked for comments.  None have been received
yet, though I do plan to review them this week.

-Ben
(with hat: chair, though I may need to reclaim the shepherd hat as
well)