kerberos api

SFBZH
hello,
I'd like to include kinit, kdestroy and kchangepwd functionalities in a c program which would work under Windows or Linux. I have found those methods in leashw32.dll (kfw) for Windows. Is there an equivalent library for Linux?

I'd like to include kadmin functionalities in a c program. (add/remove kdc principals, add/remove keytab's entries) Which library and header file should I use under Windows? under Linux?

I have found much documents about aplication kerberisation but nothing about local cache management apis or kdc administration apis. Where could I find methods descriptions?

Any help about the subject would be welcome.
Best regards