kadmind crashes with core dumps every few days? Incremental replication corruption?

kadmind crashes with core dumps every few days? Incremental replication corruption?

Tareq Alrashid-2
Greetings,

Until this is performed, the kadmind daemon continues crashing at restart, until I see it being down and manually issue:
        kproplog -R to reset ulog, force full resync

For now, I have added the command as additional to run before attempting to restart kadmind.

Anyone else see this behavior?  what am I missing here?

First time this happened, we opened the ticket RedHat, provided all they asked for, but nothing came out of it.

Any help or insight would be most appreciated.

Thank you,
Tareq

_____
 Tareq M. Alrashid - IT Engineer 3
 CWRU - [U]Tech - Research Computing and Infrastructure Services
 10900 Euclid Avenue, Crawford 489, Cleveland, OH 44106-7072  U.S.A.