howto change master key enctype from des to triple-des

howto change master key enctype from des to triple-des

Subu Ayyagari

* I created kerberos database (3 years ago)
  with kerberos master key (K/M) enc type
  set to dec-cbc-crc32.

  Now i want to change it to 'triple des'.
  AND
  I also want to change enctype for all principals
  in the database to triple des.

What is the process to change enctypes?
Is there a neat migration module that will
accomplish this?

One thing i wish to avoid is to recreate the
entire database and reissue principals.

thanks
-subu
email: [hidden email]