hdb_ldap not supported as a dynamic module/plugin in master?

hdb_ldap not supported as a dynamic module/plugin in master?

Joakim Fallsjo-2
Hi,

I have tried to build master, however it seems to not load the hdb_ldap module when I try to launch the kdc. Is this a known issue or am I just messing something up?

The db is specified as ‘dbname = ldap:dc=…’.

I suspect that either I'm doing something stupid or the code pieces needed to actually load the plugin under the new world order is missing.

Any ideas before I burn more energy to chase this down?

/JockeF