hcrypto interface

Henry B Hotz
Is there a good single place in the source to see the hcrypto API? I’m wondering how hard it would be to support something besides OpenSSL as a support library.

Henry B (Hank) Hotz, CTO
[hidden email]
(949) 679-5738

Personal:  [hidden email]
Business: [hidden email]

Re: hcrypto interface

Jeffrey Altman-2
On 11/13/2015 12:16 PM, Henry B (Hank) Hotz, CISSP wrote:
> Is there a good single place in the source to see the hcrypto API? I’m wondering how hard it would be to support something besides OpenSSL as a support library.

All of the sources for hcrypto exist in lib/hcrypto.

You can take a look at

commit 5023f55208e9940d983d98fb548a5f2e6553a072
Author: Luke Howard <[hidden email]>
Date:   Fri Feb 6 16:26:08 2015 +1100

    Add Windows CNG (BCrypt) support to HCrypto EVP API

for an example of how to add an alternative crypto provider to the
hcrypto framework.