cc_initialize Crashing

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

cc_initialize Crashing

Mohit Aggrawal
Hello All,

I  am using krb 1.10.5  build on Visual studio 2005 SP1. The Cache
initialization function cc_initialize in the file stdcc.c (Line no 283)  is
crashing . Please let me know if anybody has faced this problem .??
Any suggestion for fixing the issue will be helpful.

-Thanks
  Mohit
_______________________________________________
krbdev mailing list             [hidden email]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/krbdev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: cc_initialize Crashing

Benjamin Kaduk-2
On Tue, 21 May 2013, Mohit Aggrawal wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> I  am using krb 1.10.5  build on Visual studio 2005 SP1. The Cache
> initialization function cc_initialize in the file stdcc.c (Line no 283)  is
> crashing . Please let me know if anybody has faced this problem .??
> Any suggestion for fixing the issue will be helpful.

It is unclear to me -- this crash is at runtime, not a compilation error?
What application is crashing, and is there more of an error message
present?

-Ben
_______________________________________________
krbdev mailing list             [hidden email]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/krbdev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: cc_initialize Crashing

Mohit Aggrawal
Hello Ben,

Yes!! the crash is at runtime. I have build the MIT Kerberos 1.10 library
using Visual studio 2005 .After that i build the SPS( Our Product) code
using this library , while testing the product i found that
it is crashing.I debugged it and find out that it is crashing in
cc_initialize function of Kerberos Library
in file stdcc.c (Line no 283).  Stack trace is given as


>    krb5_32.dll!stdccv3_setup(_krb5_context * context=0x19c5b6b0,
_stdccCacheData * ccapi_data=0x00000000)  Line 283    C
     krb5_32.dll!krb5_stdccv3_resolve(_krb5_context * context=0x19c5b6b0,
_krb5_ccache * * id=0x1a693108, const char * residual=0x19c56914)  Line 397
+ 0xb bytes    C
     krb5_32.dll!krb5_cc_resolve(_krb5_context * context=0x19c5b6b0, const
char * name=0x19c56910, _krb5_ccache * * cache=0x1a693108)  Line 242    C
     krb5_32.dll!krb5_cc_default(_krb5_context * context=0x19c5b6b0,
_krb5_ccache * * ccache=0x1a693108)  Line 60    C
     HTTPPlugin.dll!CSmKerberos::CredCache::Init()  Line 58 + 0x12 bytes
C++
     HTTPPlugin.dll!CSmKerberos::CredCache::GetInstance()  Line 44 + 0xa
bytes    C++
     HTTPPlugin.dll!SmKcc::getCredentials()  Line 88 + 0x5 bytes    C++
     HTTPPlugin.dll!SmAdvancedAuthCore::GatherCredentials()  Line 117 +
0x13 bytes    C++

HTTPPlugin.dll!CSmHttpPlugin::ProcessAdvancedAuthCredentials(CSmRequestCtxt
* pRequestCtxt=0x18e518f0, CSmFilterCtxt * pFilterCtxt=0x19c4c8b0)  Line
8693 + 0xb bytes    C++


after that when i tried to enter into the function cc_initialize. I am
getting a crash with the output as

java.exe': Loaded 'C:\CA\secure-proxy\agentframework\bin\krbcc32.dll',
Symbols loaded.
'java.exe': Unloaded 'C:\CA\secure-proxy\agentframework\bin\krbcc32.dll'
First-chance exception at 0x00000000 in java.exe: 0xC0000005: Access
violation.
'java.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\dbghelp.dll', No symbols loaded.
'java.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\powrprof.dll', No symbols loaded.
'java.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\setupapi.dll', No symbols loaded.

Please let me know if you need any other details.

-Many Thanks
    Mohit


On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 6:27 AM, Benjamin Kaduk <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Tue, 21 May 2013, Mohit Aggrawal wrote:
>
>  Hello All,
>>
>> I  am using krb 1.10.5  build on Visual studio 2005 SP1. The Cache
>> initialization function cc_initialize in the file stdcc.c (Line no 283)
>>  is
>> crashing . Please let me know if anybody has faced this problem .??
>> Any suggestion for fixing the issue will be helpful.
>>
>
> It is unclear to me -- this crash is at runtime, not a compilation error?
> What application is crashing, and is there more of an error message
> present?
>
> -Ben
>
_______________________________________________
krbdev mailing list             [hidden email]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/krbdev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: cc_initialize Crashing

Benjamin Kaduk-2
On Wed, 22 May 2013, Mohit Aggrawal wrote:

> Hello Ben,
>
> Yes!! the crash is at runtime. I have build the MIT Kerberos 1.10 library
> using Visual studio 2005 .After that i build the SPS( Our Product) code
> using this library , while testing the product i found that
> it is crashing.I debugged it and find out that it is crashing in
> cc_initialize function of Kerberos Library
> in file stdcc.c (Line no 283).  Stack trace is given as

Thanks for the stack trace.  The variable accesses on line 283 all appear
to be safe, so this is a bit puzzling.  The stack trace puts it right at
startup, so I wonder if you can also crash, say, kinit.exe in the same
way.  That would give me something I could try to reproduce locally.

-Ben
_______________________________________________
krbdev mailing list             [hidden email]
https://mailman.mit.edu/mailman/listinfo/krbdev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: cc_initialize Crashing

Lesav
This post has NOT been accepted by the mailing list yet.
> Yes!! the crash is at runtime. I have build the MIT Kerberos 1.10 library
> using Visual studio 2005 .After that i build the SPS( Our Product) code
> using this library , while testing the product i found that
> it is crashing.I debugged it and find out that it is crashing in
> cc_initialize function of Kerberos Library
> in file stdcc.c (Line no 283).  Stack trace is given as

Crash occurs because a library krbcc32.dll is not found.

RU:
Сбой происходит из-за того, что библиотека krbcc32.dll не найдена.