asfcompat.h

haydanek
Hi,
 I'm trying to adapt the MIT implementation but I can't seem to find
the asfcompat.h file.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

~sara

Re: asfcompat.h

Jeffrey Altman
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
>  I'm trying to adapt the MIT implementation but I can't seem to find
> the asfcompat.h file.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
>
> ~sara

I assume that you are trying to port the MIT version of aklog.
As the afscompat library is not readily available, you should
take a look at the OpenAFS cvs head.  The OpenAFS code now has
aklog integrated with it.

Ask questions on [hidden email].