adding keys to the client database

Maxwell Bottiger
Hi.

My venture into kerberos setups is going pretty well so far. I've been able
to build a KDC, connect to it, and add keys for my users and for my hosts.
Now however, I'm running into big problems trying to install the keys onto
the client machines. The tutorial I'm following says that after I create the
host keys I should run:

ktadd -k /etc/krb5.keytab host/blah.example.com <http://blah.example.com>

from inside the client side kadmin program. I've done that, but it's not
working right. Here's a transcrip of my session:

[root@minitop ~]# kadmin
Authenticating as principal root/[hidden email] with password.
Password for root/[hidden email]:
kadmin: ktadd -k /etc/krb5.keytab host/minitop.xxxxxxxxxxx.net
kadmin: Insufficient access to lock database while changing
host/minitop.xxxxxxxxxxx.net's key
kadmin: q

I also get this same insufficient access message when I try to change user
passwords with kpasswd. I've looked on google but haven't found much of
anything. Has anyone else run into this problem?