account lockout after X failed password attempts

account lockout after X failed password attempts

Matthew Cocker
Hi

The University management wants me to set failed login account locks on
all the authentication services I manage, but I can not see how to do
this in MIT KDC's.

I can see the "failed password attempts:" record on a principle but it
never seems to record failures. Do I have to enable it somehow?

I can't seem to find anything on the web, a part from statements that
you can not do it. Anyone know if this is indeed the case?

Cheers

Matt