Windows KDC and unix client

Vinay-2
Hi,

I am looking in to using windows DC as KDC and would
like to use unix clients with it. Does the unix
clients needs be part of windows domain ?

Also does kerbeors authenticates machines or users?

Thanks,
mdj_frend

Re: Windows KDC and unix client

jalbro

See:

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp

(Is there a FAQ for this list?)

-Jeff

Jeffrey Albro | Systems Administrator | Boston University
   - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering -
[hidden email] |  Photonics, Room 305  | 617-358-2785