Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

D. Musicant
I want to use the MIT KDC implementation but I can't seem to find the
binaries anywhere. Can you please direct me to where I can download them?

Thank you.

Re: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

Jeffrey Altman-4
D. Musicant wrote:

> I want to use the MIT KDC implementation but I can't seem to find the
> binaries anywhere. Can you please direct me to where I can download them?
>
> Thank you.

At the present time there are no binaries available for either the KDC
or the kadmin libraries on Windows.

RE: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

Balakrishnan, Sivakumar
You can find it at

http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/index.html#KFW2.6.5

Thanks
Siva

RE: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

D. Musicant
No, unfortunately that's just client software. I got a message from MIT's
staff and there currently is no KDC implementation for Windows.

From: "Balakrishnan, Sivakumar" <[hidden email]>
To: "D. Musicant" <[hidden email]>,<[hidden email]>
CC: <[hidden email]>
Subject: RE: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 16:53:32 -0500

You can find it at

http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/index.html#KFW2.6.5

Thanks
Siva

Re: Where donwload MIT KDC binary for Windows?

Jeffrey Altman-3
Siva:

At the present time MIT KFW only provides the Kerberos client libraries
and tools.  KFW does not contain either a KDC or any of the kadmin
libraries.

Jeffrey Altman