Stash File

Manel Euro
Hello,

Is there a need to backup the stash file. If I have understood write when
creating a slave KDC and  running the command kdb5_util stash the stash file
is created.
Is this correct?

M.

Re: Stash File

Russ Allbery
"Manel Euro" <[hidden email]> writes:

> Is there a need to backup the stash file. If I have understood write when
> creating a slave KDC and  running the command kdb5_util stash the stash
> file is created.
> Is this correct?

If you have the password that you used to create the stash file, you can
always recreate the stash file.  Since the slave KDCs all have a copy of
the stash file, one could also argue that the slave KDCs are backups of
the stash file (and the database).

--
Russ Allbery ([hidden email])             <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>