Sequence number without mutual auth

Weijun Wang
Without mutual auth, the acceptor has no chance to send an initial sequence number to the initiator, so they must agree on a default one.

In my experiment, it looks like MIT krb5 and Windows are reusing the initiator's initial sequence number and Heimdal is using 0.

Am I right? If so, is there a way to write an app that works for all of them? Or the acceptor simply should not send anything when there is no mutual auth?

Thanks
Max